search engine optimisation (seo)

Did you know that the top 3 search results on a Search Engine Results Page get almost 80% of all user clicks while the remaining 7 appearing on the organic listing are left to share the remaining 20%? Online users seldom look beyond the first 3 search results! When an online user searches for a product or service that your company provides, does your website appear in the top search results of Google, Yahoo!, MSN or Bing? If not, Search Engine Optimisation is what your website needs.

Advantages of Search Engine Optimisation

  • Make your company found regionally/globally by those who are need exactly what you offer
  • Increase the traffic on your website for targeted keywords
  • Increase your business’ online visibility
  • Ensure long-term positioning for your business and brand
  • Stay ahead of competition
  • Earn better returns on investment

How Can We Help?

breeze solutions provides strategically targeted, Google approved, organic and ‘white hat’ SEO services to make your website’s presence felt online and get you the desired conversions. Our highly customised off-page and on-page SEO services include:

  • Keyword research
  • Competition analysis
  • Meta tags & other html tags creation
  • Website content creation & optimisation
  • Sub-domain creation
  • Site navigation & control flow optimisation
  • Altering site architecture to make it thematic
  • Back link creation (Link building)
  • Web site submissions into the search engines & directories
  • SMO submissions



We are a proud Google Partner for Google AdWords for Web/Mobile, Search Engine Optimisation, Google Analytics and Google Apps. breeze’s key staff attend quarterly conferences & training at Google.